How can I return an item?
Returning and warranty
Returning your product:
TVH doesn't accept a return in the following cases:
You can return a product as follows:
Product is faulty upon delivery:
When the delivered product is faulty, you can return it to TVH via the following procedure:
- Fill in the returns request form and send it to your contact person at TVH. You will then receive the returns note via mail as soon as possible.
- Please take into account the following time limits:
- Returns with regard to damage during transport must be stated on the consignment note (document from the courier) and must be reported to TVH within 12 hours of delivery of the product.
- Complaints with regard to visible damage to the product (but not caused by transport) or complaints about a delivery that doesn't correspond to your order, must be reported to TVH within 48 hours of delivery.
- All other complaints must be reported to TVH within 3 months of delivery of the product at the latest, unless the corresponding invoice for the product stated a different term.
At TVH Parts, you get a 1-year warranty on the products, unless stated otherwise. The order confirmation mentions the warranty period next to each product.
You can file a warranty claim by completing the returns request form.
Status of your return:
At TVH we like to keep you informed, not just in case of an order, but also in case of a return. Your TVH contact person follows up the return for your.
What are the payment possibilities?
Depending on the settings of your account, you can pay for your order in different ways.
|Method of payment||Payment costs|
|On invoice (this option is only available for pre-registered TVH customers)||Free|
Payment failed or rejected?
Rejected credit card?
How can I place an order?
Placing an order:
- Select your products
Start by searching the products you wish to purchase. Use the green button to place them in your shopping basket.
Do you already have an account? In that case, log on to finish your order. You don't have an account yet? You can easily request this by clicking on the login button at the top of the site, and then selecting Register.
- Select your delivery address and method of payment
During this step, you select where the shipment must be delivered, and how you will pay for the order.
- Overview and ordering
During the final step, you can double-check everything before you confirm your order. You can also print your order confirmation here.
You can clearly see whether an item is in stock or not:
Ship in 1 parcel
Are not all products in stock?
By default we ship everything in 1 parcel. However, would you already like to receive the available parts? In that case, tick off the field ‘complete’ in order step 2, and forward your order like this.
Tick the option ‘Add shipping instructions’ in order step 2 and enter potential remarks for the courier in the field below. These are then printed on the outside of the box.
Do you like to browse the goods we have on sale? You can recognise these via this logo:
What are the delivery conditions?
Status of your order:
Once your parcel has been assembled, you receive an order confirmation via mail. When your order has left our warehouse, you receive a shipping confirmation from us.
|Ordered:||The delivery takes place:|
|Before 6 p.m. on a working day||The following working day if the parts are in stock|
|Friday (after 6 p.m.) up to and including Sunday||The next Tuesday if the parts are in stock|
Articles with the tag ‘free transport’ aren’t included in the calculation of the transport costs.
|Number of kg||Costs:|
|0-20 kg||€ 6|
|20-50 kg||€ 0,35 per kilogram|
|50-100kg||€ 0,30 per kilogram|
Track and Trace:
Unsatisfactory parcel delivery?
Collecting your order?